- Canada: http://www.archives.ca/02/0201/020129_e.html
The website of the Canadian National Postal Archives. It provides search facilities for its library of
handbooks, listing of post offices and their details, and Government Files
relating to philately.
- Czech Republic: http://www.japhila.cz/en/czliter2eBB.htm
The Bibliography of periodic philatelic literature being published on territory of the Czech
Republic in period 1869-2004. Maintained by Bretislav Janik.
- Czech Republic: http://philately.webpark.cz/biblio/
The Bibliography of Philatelic Bulletins Published on Territory of The Czech Republic. Maintained by Lubor Kunc.
- Germany: http://www.muenchner-stadtbibliothek.de/bibliotheken/philatelistische-bibliothek/
Philatelistische Bibliothek München: The Philatelic Library of the Munich City Library is the most extensive public specialist library for philately and postal history in Europe.
Currently holding 57,000 media units in 43 languages on stamps and postal history. Search supported (OPAC in German with English introduction on the homepage).
- Great Britain: http://www.ukphilately.org.uk/nps/db/database.htm
Database of the National Philatelic Society's library, one of the three major philatelic societies
in the UK. Still under development, but already contains significant
number of references. Has a search capability.
- Great Britain: http://www.rpsl.org.uk/periodicals.html and http://www.rpsl.org.uk/exhibitions.html
The Library of the Royal Philatelic Society, London. The oldest philatelic
library in existence. Lists all periodicals and exhibition catalogues
that are held in the library. Exhibition section is particularly strong.
- Greece: http://www.hps.gr/english/index.htm (click "Our Library" in the Menu)
The Hellenic Philotelic Society is probably the largest "philotelic" library in Greece, it's a lending library only for Hellenic Philotelic Society members, but anybody is welcome to visit it, ask for information and make use of the photocopying service.
- Italy: http://www.issp.po.it/ (in Italian language)
Website of Istituto di Studi Storici
postali (Institute for Postal History Studies) It has a library with 30,000 titles, which you can find here: http://catalogo.po-net.prato.it/isp/
- The Netherlands: http://nbfv.cust.iaf.nl/. Welcome to the online catalogue of the Dutch Federation's Library. It's a lending library only for Dutch Federation's members, but anybody is welcome to visit it, ask for information and to make use of the photocopying service.
- Sweden: http://www.postmuseum.posten.se/mmwebcat/mikromarc/postmain.idc?
The literature databases at the Postal Museum in Stockholm, Sweden. From this site you have access to more than 12,000 references of philatelic books and periodicals from all over the world. Furthermore there are 25,000 references from philatelic magazines too. All fully searchable via the local search engine. (In Swedish).
- USA: http://www.stamps.org/TheLibrary/lib_AbouttheAPRL.htm
Website for the American Philatelic Society's Library (the American Philatelic Research Library).
Probably the largest library in the world. Contains a number of search facilities.
- USA: http://www.rockymountainphilateliclibrary.com/index.html
The Rocky Mountain Philatelic Library is a private library, funded by memberships and donations, for those interested in stamp collecting. This library, provides a large variety of worldwide research materials for the postage stamp collecting community. The library and its research materials are available to all stamp collectors and you need not be a member.
- USA: http://www.pbbooks.com/wpl.htm
The Western Philatelic Library has a specialized collection of over 8,000 books and monographs focused on: Stamp Collecting, Postal History, Postal Operations and Topical Collecting. Most materials can be checked out with a library card from any Bay Area Library. Interlibrary loans can also be made.